Wigs are beautifiers, they enhance your style and make you gleam with confidence. If you are a Senitas Hair customer, you’d probably know by now that we offer the best hair quality at the most affordable rates anywhere in the United States today…
And just because we’d love to watch you glow all year long, here are some very important tips you should consider to maintain a healthy virgin human hair.
1. Wash and condition occasionally with proper care. Also schedule visits to a stylist to help you style whichever way you deem fit.
2. Invest in hair care products that are only made specifically for high-quality human hair wigs, such as wig conditioners, hair spray, brushes, shampoos and many more
3. When not in use, put your wigs on a stand or on a mannequin to make it retain it’s shape
4. Wash your human hair wig once about 1-2 months. This is very much dependent on the frequency of wearing.
5. For Full lace human hair wigs, do not comb your hair immediately after washing. Ensure you comb only when it is dry. Be sure to use special wide brush to comb your hair.
6. To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron on low heat settings only or use electric rollers on a medium setting.
7. It is best to allow your human hair wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair fibers. Rollers can be used to set the wig.
8. Direct sunlight will fade the hair so avoid storing your wig where it will be exposed to light.
9. Lighter hair colors are more delicate than darker colors because additional processing is needed to achieve the light colors.
10. Store your wig on a wig stand or form that is smaller than the base of the cap to prevent the cap from stretching.
Feel free to inquire about our rates for 100% virgin human hair by responding to this mail or click here to place orders directly from our website.